Check your state’s requirements for e-notarization. Different states have different steps.
Are You a Notary? Take Your Business Online
Get access to our 3 notary essential products - Remote Online Notarizations, In-person Electronic Notarizations & eSign. Automate, delegate and track all of your work in one place, so you can focus on growing your business.
For Your Notary Business:
- Remote Online Notarizations
- In-person Electronic Notarizations
- Electronic Signature - Send via email to sign
With our Notary Professional Plan, YOU get to choose what's best for you, your workflow, and your business.
Upload your commission information and we'll create your free electronic stamp/seal.
A digital certificate prevents tampering on your notarized documents.
Access our training portal for simple videos and easy to follow PDF guides.
- $239.40 per year billed annually. (Only $19.95 per month.)
- Free Electronic Notarial Seal.
- Free Electronic Signatures - eSign.
- Free In-person Electronic Notarizations.
- $9.95/document includes one seal & one signer.
- Additional seals or signers $4 each
- We bill you, you bill your clients
Remote Online Notarization Costs:
- Video storage
- Identity verification technology
- Unlimited signatures and pages
- Enable multiple signers using same or different devices
All Notarizations Include:
- API Access for developers
- Get access to custom integration, expedited customer support, and specialty reports
- Branded link for your business
- Custom branded landing pages for signer instruction
- SMS reminder for signers
All you'll need is a computer, webcam, and internet access. Notarizations can be completed completely on our website without any other applications.
You'll be able to upload documents and then generate unique invitation links and passcodes, which you can send to your clients. All clients need to do to start is click on their invitation links.
Yes! After you've been onboarded, you'll have full access to your electronic journal. We'll also provide you with full audit trails and an electronic seal for your notarizations.
Yes! Our system analyzes signers' photo IDs, and we also ask signers to answer knowledge-based questions to authenticate their identities. After all parties have entered the room, the notary is able to verify the ID visually for their journal.